By visiting our website you accept the terms and conditions below:
- The terms and conditions apply to all participants involved in the „Emerging Guitar Talents” competition
- The registration of a competitor can be done only in compliance with all the requirements stipulated in the regulation and in the registration form and taking into account all the legal provisions in force.
- Following the registration, the participants agree that the Association „Deschideri spre viitor” can use the video, audio and photo materials from the contest for promotional purposes.
- Personal data of the participants will be used solely for the purpose of organizing and conducting the event.
- The official website of the Emerging Guitar Talents competition is www.talenteinafirmare.ro with the English version www.guitartalents.com.
- The Association „Deschideri spre viitor” reserves the right to modify or delete items from the website contents.
- The contents of the website has an informative character only for your personal use and cannot be used, replicated, copied, distributed or sold for any other purposes.
- The Association „Deschideri spre viitor” reserves all the rights over the website and its contents. You agree not to engage in any use, copying or distribution of the posted materials to any third party for commercial profit.
- The Association „Deschideri spre viitor” reserves the right to bring modifications to these Terms and Conditions putting in place new versions without getting recourse to any other formality.
- The designation „Talente in afirmare” is a trademark registered at OSIM – the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks – based on the law no. 84/1998, republished in 2004 – registration certificate no. 125179/2013 – and cannot be used in any way by other parties without the prior consent of the owner. Using it without the agreement of the owner constitutes an infraction an is liable to punishment acording to the law.
- By subscribing and participating in the Emerging Guitar Talents competition, the participants read and agree with the provisions of the Law no. 677 of November 21, 2001, effective October 22, 2007 and consolidated on October 25, 2016, for the protection of personal data regarding the processing of personal data, on the basis of which the Association “Deschideri spre viitor” will manage this data of the participants, exclusively for the purpose of organizing and conducting the contest. The legal representatives of the participants are to sign a declaration of consent in this regard.
Information about the processing of personal data
The Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR personal data operator, registered in the General Register of personal data processing under no. 0011067 / 02.04.2018, organizer of the Classical Guitar Competition „Emerging Guitar Talents”/”Talente in Afimare”, processes personal data regarding the children who compete and their legal representatives in accordance with the provisions of Directive CE / 95/46 on protection individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, transposed into national law by Law no.677 / 2001.
Throughout the preparation, organization and conduct of the Classical Guitar Competition „Emerging Guitar Talents”/”Talente în afirmare”, as well as during the awards ceremony and gala of the laureates, the Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR will collect, centralize, organize, record, store the personal data of the participants, children and young people aged between 5 and 19 for distribution by groups / classes within the competition, depending on the competition section for which they have registered, for planning the participation in the competition, preparation of the brochure, making of the necessary documents for judging, other documents required during the event and prize lists, as well as for the operative communication with the legal representatives of the competitors and / or the guidance teachers before, during and at the end of the competition.
In this regard, the Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR will centralize and use personal information such as: name, surname, date of birth, nationality, age group, class (year of study), school, music club where the competitor is active, address, phone number, e-mail, etc. on the basis of the registration sheets completed by the participants.
The Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR will also collect and use the personal data of one of the parents of each participant / tutor / teacher / biological relative / representative in order to keep informed about the way the competition is conducted, for the preparation of the financial and accounting documents- (invoices)as a result of the payment of the participation fee for the contest, as well as for the completion of the takeover formalities of prize packages / trophies awarded to laureates. If applicable, the following personal data will be required and used: name, first name, address, serial number and ID number, telephone, e-mail, bank account.
In order to achieve the proposed objectives and to fulfill the above mentioned requirements, the specified persons (participants and their parents/tutors/teachers) have the obligation to provide personal data, in compliance with the legal provisions in the field, data that will be communicated only to the persons concerned, the organization of the event and the people in the organizing team who have concrete responsibilities in running the activities.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data and the right not to be subject to an individual decision. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of the data. For the exercise of these rights, you can address us with a written, dated and signed application addressed to the Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR.
You are also granted the right to appeal to the courts.
The Association DESCHIDERI SPRE VIITOR does not transmit centralized personal data of the participants and their owners to third parties, the information received being used strictly for the purpose of organizing and conducting the contest „Emerging Guitar Talents”/”Talente în afirmare”.
According to art. 3 of the Law no. 677/2001, personal data is “any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity ‘(ex : name, first name, date of birth, current address, photos / videos, health data, criminal convictions).